These useful links provide access to communications materials, standards of style, plus other information and tips to assist members of the UC Irvine faculty and staff.
- Publications an archive of materials published regularly by University Communications:
UCi brief, a weekly electronic communication for faculty and staff; ZotZine, a monthly online magazine for faculty, staff, students, alumni and community friends; as well as the annually updated Facts & Figures pocket folder
and Fact Card.
- Graphic identity standards guidelines for the proper and most effective use of the UC Irvine wordmark, including downloadable graphic files.
- Nomenclature guidelines information to assist the campus community in writing, speaking and
otherwise communicating about our university.
- Style guide a reference manual to provide consistency within and among campus communications efforts.
- Calendar event submission a brief guide to getting an event listed on the Today@UCI campus calendar.
- Campus publicity guidelines a list of vehicles by which to effectively share information with faculty and staff.
- Meet the media a step-by-step guide to making the most out of an interview.