These useful links provide information and facts to assist members of the UC Irvine faculty and staff.
- UCi brief – weekly electronic communication e-mailed to faculty and staff, providing a digest of
news items with links to Web sites for more information (content
– monthly online magazine produced by University Communications and the UCI Alumni Association for faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents and community friends.
- UC Irvine magazine archives
– formerly a biannual print publication (transitioned to the electronic monthly ZotZine in fall 2008), containing stories on research, academic programs, faculty, students and alumni, as well as the campus’s role in the community
- 2009 Facts & Figures folder – (6 panels, 9"x12") provides an overview of UCI’s research, teaching and public service activities, as well as annual economic impact, financial information and a selection of attractive campus photographs. The design now includes a pocket to hold customized material from each unit. The folders are
$1.25 each (min. 10) on a recharge basis. Authorized departments may order using the online order form. See PDF of 2009 folder: PDF (2,549K)
- 2009 Fact Card – (4 panels, 3"x5") includes UCI accolades and distinctions, statistics (enrollment, work force, funding information) and frequently used contact numbers in a handy, pocket-size format.
The fact cards are $0.50 each (min. 10). To order, login with your UCInetID to access the online order form. See PDF of 2009 fact card: PDF (964K)
To view many of these publications you need Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s site to download the latest version.
2009 Facts & Figures
Folder PDF (2,549K)
Card PDF (964K)